What Farm Credit is doing:
Our office lobbies remain closed but we are fully accessible and serving customers by phone and electronically. We continue to closely monitor the pandemic across western Arkansas and look forward to reopening our lobbies and meeting with you in-person as soon as it is safe to do so.
We are open for business:
We are making loans and serving customers, just not in-person during the pandemic. We're available by phone and can walk you through exchanging loan documents through an easy, highly SECURE online, electronic portal. Secure technology options like our myACCESS online portal and DocuSign allow us to continue conducting business as usual while limiting personal contact to keep customers and employees safe during this unprecidented time.
Special assistance for members impacted by COVID-19
We know that some members are being affected by COVID-19. We care about you and your financing needs. Contact your local branch office do discuss loan options, as needed.
COVID-19 Special Loan Servicing Program
Loan assistance for existing members.
This limited time, special loan servicing program is designed to provide immediate payment relief to Farm Credit of Western Arkansas members who have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis due to a disruption in income and/or other factors.
How the program works:
The COVID-19 Special Loan Servicing Program gives members immediate payment relief through the execution of a 90-day payment deferral of principal and interest. The monthly payments deferred will be spread out over the remaining life of the loan. An extension of maturity is not an option under this plan.
Current Farm Credit of Western Arkansas members who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 crisis and meet the following qualifying criteria are eligible. All fees are waived for this program.
- Deferred principal and interest can't exceed the original loan commitment.
- The loan features a monthly payment.
- The loan has an acceptable credit classification.
- The loan has had two, or fewer, 30-day delinquencies during the past 18 months.
- The cash flow concern related to the COVID-19 crisis is assumed to be temporary (correctable within three months).
- The loan-to-value ratio remains within loan perimeters with no change to collateral.
NOTE: If you are a traditional ag customer with something other than a monthly payment and need assistance due to the COVID-19 crisis, contact your loan officer. We have several loan servicing options available to you, as well.
How to proceed with a COVID-19 Special Loan Servicing Program request:
Call your loan officer and schedule an appointment to discuss the program and your eligibility in detail.
May I talk to someone?
Yes, certainly. We invite you to call your local branch office. Employees are available during our normal business hours, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. A list of office phone numbers is available under "LOCATIONS" on the homepage.
Is my local branch office open?
Yes and No. Our lobbies are temporarily closed to customers in order to limit personal contact, but our employees are available and serving customers by phone and electronic means.
The technology we use every day is allowing us to continue providing all financial services. myACCESS, our online portal for account information and bill payment, allows members access to account information and payment options 24/7.
What are my options for accessing my account information?
- Call your local branch for assistance by phone.
- Enroll in myACCESS, our online banking tool. Gain 24/7 access to your account information and make online payments.
What are my options for making my loan payment?
- Drop payment or requested documents in the drop box at your local office.
- Mail your payment (address is on your loan statement – allow five days for delivery).
- Pay online using myACCESS. To enroll in myACCESS you need:
- customer number
- social security number
- loan number and balance (within 10%)
- Schedule an automatic, reoccurring payment by contacting your branch office.
How can I protect myself and my family from COVID-19?