Whether you access your account at myaglender.com (through the myACCESS portal) or via our app on your phone or mobile device, you'll need to update some information the first time you log in.
Why the change?
Security is our number-one priority. As technology evolves, it's important for us to incorporate upgrades and continue to protect your financial information.
- Additional layers of security.
- Updated navigation and intuitive language to aid the user experience.
- The cut-off time for payments will change from 5:00 PM to 4:30 PM. Payments must be posted by 4:30 PM to be applied to your account the following day.
- Automatic payments you have scheduled in the previous system will transfer automatically.
If you've scheduled a payment for a set fixed amount every month there's no change. These payments will occur automatically in the new system and you'll be able to view them online.
If you have schedule a payment for your regular "billed due amount" monthly, your payment will transfer to the new system and will automatically occur. You may not be able to view the scheduled payment online, though. Questions? Call 479-968-1434 or you may contact your local branch to verify payment is pending to process on date you previously requested.
What do you need to do?
- You'll be asked to reset your existing three security questions the first time you log in. Use your existing user name and password, they will not need to be changed.
- If you also access online banking from your phone or mobile device, you'll need to delete the old app and install the new app on or after October 13, 2020. Search "FARM CREDIT WESTERN ARK" in the app store (Apple and Android versions).
- Have a recent statement or account information handy when you enroll, you'll be asked to verify social security/tax id, customer number, birthdate, loan number and approximate account balance tied to the account.
- Click the ENROLL button and follow on-screen directions. Click here to find detailed enrollment guides.
IMPORTANT! If you're linking your Farm Credit account to a checking account to make online payments, allow 1-3 business days for pre-certification of checking account information.