Accessing ONLINE BANKING for the first time?
- Have a recent statement or account information handy when you enroll, you'll be asked to verify social security/tax id, customer number, birthdate, loan number and approximate account balance tied to the account.
- Click the ENROLL button and follow on-screen directions. Click here to find detailed enrollment guides.
Payment from checking account:
- If you're linking your Farm Credit account to a checking account to make online payments, allow 1-3 business days for pre-certification of checking account information.
- The cut-off time for payments is 4:30 PM. Payments must be posted by 4:30 PM to be applied to your account the following day.
- Automatic payments scheduled in the previous system (prior to OCT. 2020) have automatically transferred to the updated online banking system.
- If you have schedule a payment for your regular "billed due amount" monthly, you may not be able to view the scheduled payment online.
- Call 479-968-1434 (M-F; 8 AM - 4:30 PM) with questions, or contact your local branch to verify payment is pending and/or scheduled to process on the date you've requested.