We're making plans for our February 2022 Future Legacy Young & Beginning Farmers Conference and hope you'll join us! Future Legacy is a two-day, one-night opportunity to gain valuable insight into a range of topics relevant to young and beginning farmers in Arkansas. It's also a great chance to network with fellow young farmers from across the state.
The conference will be held February 22 & 23, 2022 in North Little Rock. Dr. David Kohl, nationally recognized for his ability to engage, teach and lead young farmers, will again facilitate our conference and address issues specific to Arkansas farming.
The conference is free and open to young (age 40 or younger) and beginning (farming 10 years or less) farmers in Arkansas. All types of agricultural production are welcome, including both full and part-time farmers. You do not need to be a Farm Credit customer to participate.
Dr. David Kohl, nationally known as an engaging and entertaining speaker on topics related to young, beginning farmers, will offer insight into young farmer success.
- Top 12 practices of successful producers
- Position for success in a cyclical economy
- 2020-2030 megatrends
- Breakout sessions to talk shop with farmers you have most in common with
- Ages 18-40, any farming experience welcome
- Any size farming operation
- Both full-time and part-time farmers
- Couples are invited to attend together
- Open to Farm Credit customers and non-customers alike
- Prior conference participants are welcome to attend again
- Unprecedented access to tenured credit staff – a valuable opportunity to ask questions!
- Farm-to-table dinner at a local winery on Tuesday evening.
- It’s FREE! The conference (including one night’s hotel stay and all meals) are compliments of Farm Credit.
Register now! Attendance is limited.
Complete the short application below by December 1, 2021. Participants will be selected by mid-December 2021 and notified directly. Questions? Contact Jill Robertson at 479.967.1434 ext 1506 or email@example.com.