Anyone desiring the rural lifestyle is eligible for a home loan as long as they, and the loan, meet these requirements.
- Rural Residents - Home located in a town with less than 2,500 in population, a rural subdivision, or on less than five acres, with no ability to generate $500 gross farm income.
- Farmers - Gross farm income of $500, or enough land to produce $500 in farm income annually.
- Home loans remain in-house. We never sell loans to the secondary market. This means you'll ALWAYS enjoy local service with Farm Credit of Western Arkansas.
- Variety of loan options & terms (FIXED-RATE OPTIONS up to 30 years).
- Loans for land, acreage or lots that you intend to build a home on someday.
- First-time real estate buyer or ownership credit for qualifying borrowers.
PLUS, home loans qualify for Patronage Cash! The association pays Patronage Cash to members when we have a good year. Historically, Patronage Cash has equaled as much as one month's payment for typical home buyers.