Through our affiliation with Farm Credit Leasing, we offer leases for machinery, structures, equipment, trucks and SUVs. Leasing is a great tax tool that can help you manage your business. Also, with Farm Credit Leasing's nationwide fleet buying power for trucks and SUVs, we can often get vehicles at, or below, dealer invoice.
Benefits of Leasing
- better equipment
- better pricing
- spend less on same equipment
- pay nothing down
- reduce maintenance costs
- control cash flow
- improve your balance sheet
- avoid price increases
- quicker business decisions
EQUIPMENT All types of equipment
STRUCTURES Grain storage, machine sheds, barns, etc.
VEHICLES Trucks and SUVs
- NOT sticker price, or dealer invoice price, but at nationwide Farm Credit FLEET VEHICLE pricing
- TRAC (Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause); benefits include NO MILEAGE RESTRICTIONS, pay only for the value of the vehicle you deplete during lease term. Offers more flexibility.
End of Lease options include RENEWING your lease, PURCHASING the item, or RETURNING it.
If you opt to PURCHASE, you may choose from variety of buy-out options to fit your needs.
- Fixed purchase option (percentage of original cost)
- Fair market value (purchase for market value at end of lease)
- $1.00 Purchase option (buy equipment at end of lease for $1.00 - there are tax implications)
- Farm Credit Leasing will sell your equipment for you at the end of your lease through their Remarketing Service (they also sell customer-owned equipment on consignment)