$20,000 in Annual Academic Scholarships
Farm Credit of Western Arkansas is committed to supporting future Arkansas leaders through our scholarship program.
20 - $1,000 Scholarships
- To qualify, applicants must be a current member or the child or grandchild of a current member (current membership = active loan as of 12-01-17).
- Immediate family members (spouse, child or sibling) of current Farm Credit of Western Arkansas directors and employees are not eligible.
- Open to graduating high school seniors as well as current college students who have at least one full year remaining (accredited trade schools also qualify).
- $1,000 paid directly to recipient upon receipt of proof of enrollment for the 2018 fall semester
- Application deadline is FRIDAY, MARCH 2 (email, date-stamped or U.S. Mail postmark).
- Recipients will be announced by early April.
- A recipient is eligible to win twice.
- Judging is done by an independent panel of three (3) ag and/or education professionals.
2018 Scholarship Application.pdf
2018 Scholarship INFO sheet.pdf
New Scholarship Opportunities!
Click a link below to learn more about the NEW scholarships being offered.