If livestock is your business, then we should be your lender! Our employees truly understand all aspects of livestock production, especially when it comes to cattle.
Have you "herd"? We're the lender to talk to if..
- You need a lender who really understands all types of cattle financing
- You'd like to refinance current cattle loans
- You're buying a livestock farm
- You're purchasing additional land
- You're adding to your existing herd
- You're a poultry AND cattle producer
- You simply need operating money, or a revolving line of credit
Regardless of the size or type of cattle operation you have, we have loans to fit your needs. We understand the cattle business. Loans for land or cattle farms can be tailored to your production cycle.
Our real estate loans are designed with YOUR needs in mind.
- The term of the loan, or amortization, is typically up to 20 years.
- Loan to Value - Up to 70% for full-time producers; 80% for part-time farmers with payments from off-farm income.
- Loan payment options are principally established around your production, or when you market your cattle.
- Capital and/or equity are key credit factors and, optimally, cattle producers have 50%, or greater, equity.