We're proud to be the rural living experts!
- Rural Residents - Home located in a town with a population of less than 2,500 or a rural subdivision. Any size acreage with the ability to generate $500 in annual gross farm income.
- Farmers - Gross farm income of $500, or enough land to produce $500 in farm income annually.
- We lead the market in long-term, fixed interest rates while also offering short-term flexible options.
- We finance your country home and land together in one, simple loan.
- Home loans remain in-house. We never sell loans to the secondary market. This means you'll always do business with your local Farm Credit office.
- We offer a variety of loan options & terms (FIXED-RATE OPTIONS, up to 30 years).
- PLUS, home loans qualify for Patronage Cash! The association pays Patronage Cash to members when we have a good year. Historically, Patronage Cash has equaled as much as one month's payment for typical home buyers.