All our real estate loans are designed with YOUR needs in mind.
- Terms to fit your farming operation, or needs
- Payments to fit your cash flow (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payment options)
- Variable, adjustable or long-term fixed interest rates options depending on your need, and risk
- Flexible interest rate conversion options
- Funds Held program allows you to earn interest on advance payments
- First-time real estate buyer or ownership credit for qualifying borrowers
The regulatory lending limit, as established by the Farm Credit Act, sets the maximum loan-to-value ratio for real estate loans at 85% of the appraised value for the collateral offered in connection with the loan.
Loans with loan-to-value ratios greater than 85% will only be considered with a condition of approval involving a USDA Farm Service Agency guaranteed lending program or Small Business Administration guarantee.