All our real estate loans are designed with YOUR needs in mind.
- Terms to fit your farming operation, or needs
- Payments to fit your cash flow (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payment options)
- Variable, adjustable or long-term fixed interest rates options depending on your need, and risk
- Flexible interest rate conversion options
- Funds Held program allows you to earn interest on advance payments
- First-time real estate buyer or ownership credit for qualifying borrowers
The regulatory lending limit, as established by the Farm Credit Act, sets the maximum loan-to-value ratio for real estate loans at 85% of the appraised value for the collateral offered in connection with the loan.
Loans with loan-to-value ratios greater than 85% will only be considered with a condition of approval involving a USDA Farm Service Agency guaranteed lending program or Small Business Administration guarantee.
We're one of the leading lenders to the poultry industry in Arkansas. In fact, with poultry lending accounting for the largest portion of our total loan portfolio, we may be the largest.
Whether you're purchasing an existing poultry operation, constructing new poultry houses, or retrofitting older poultry units, we have a loan, interest rate and terms to fit your needs.
- The term of the loan will be based on the age and condition of the poultry unit.
- New Poultry Facilities -term of loan, or amortization up to 15 years.
- Older Poultry Facilities - terms determined by appraised value, quality and condition of the poultry facility.
- Loan-to-value up to 80%, higher LTV with guaranteed lending programs (subject to approval and credit factors).
- Loan repayment typically established with a percentage poultry assignment direct from the integrator to Farm Credit to cover annual debt obligation. Poultry assignment payments are usually placed into the Funds Held Program, allowing borrower to make up to two years worth of advance payments.
- Additional real estate collateral may be offered by borrower or required by Farm Credit as a condition for terms, repayment capacity, and capital position.
- Great refinancing options for existing poultry producers!
Regardless of the size or type of cattle operation you have, we have loans to fit your needs. We understand the cattle business.
Loans for land or cattle farms can be tailored to your production cycle.
Our real estate loans are designed with YOUR needs in mind.
- The term of the loan or amortization is typically up to 20 years.
- Loan to Value - Up to 70% for full time producers; 80% for part-time farmers with payments from off-farm income.
- Loan payment options are principally established around your production, or when you market your cattle.
- Capital and/or equity are key credit factors and, optimally, cattle producers have 50%, or greater, equity.
Timberland/ Forestry Loans
We're experts when it comes to financing timberland, as well.
Whether you need a loan to purchase existing timberland, refinance existing loans or timber, or establish a new plantation, we're the folks to talk to. We'll help you with long-term loans that match the age, or stage, of your growing timber and cutting plans.
Timber loan terms typically include:
- Loan-to-value up to 65%, perhaps higher depending on borrower(s) capital position, and quality and volume of timber to be harvested or offered as collateral.
- Capital and/or equity are key credit factors and, optimally, timber producers have 50%, or greater, equity.
- Loan terms can be tailored to match the growth or maturity, or harvesting plans.
- Loan terms for establishing a new plantation may be as long as 25-30 years
- Loan terms for established stands of timber will be determined based on the age and potential harvesting schedule.
- Loan repayment options offer flexibility for the borrower (dependent on the loan request and additional credit factors).