Whether you're buying land to farm, build a home on (now or in the future), or to have for your own recreational use, we have real estate loans that fit YOUR needs.
- Long-term (up to 30-years) FIXED interest rates set us apart from other lenders
- 20% down (talk to your local branch office if you have special needs)
- Patronage Cash back (a portion of the profits go back in your pocket when the association has a good year).
- Payments to fit your cash flow (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payment options)
- Flexible interest rate conversion options
- Funds Held program allows you to earn interest on advance payments
- First-time real estate buyer or ownership credit for qualifying borrowers
- NEW Recreational Land program - coming soon! (ask your local branch office for details)
The regulatory lending limit, as established by the Farm Credit Act, sets the maximum loan-to-value ratio for real estate loans at 85% of the appraised value for the collateral offered in connection with the loan.
Loans with loan-to-value ratios greater than 85% will only be considered with a condition of approval involving a USDA Farm Service Agency guaranteed lending program or Small Business Administration guarantee.