Intermediate-term (IT) loans for all types of farm or timber/forestry equipment, including specialized equipment unique to your specific farming operation.
IT loans for equipment usually have 3-7 year terms depending on the purpose, age and condition of the equipment.
IT loans with terms up to five years are available for cow-calf producers for the purchase of livestock.
- Specialized forestry equipment can be financed for up to seven years (84 months)
- A cow/calf pair can be financed for up to five years (60 months)
Our Preferred Capital line of Credit provides the flexibility to amortize equipment purchases and revolve funds to borrow for additional purchases without getting a new loan each time.
Additional IT loan benefits:
- Option for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payments
- Variable, adjustable, or fixed interest rates to meet your needs and risk
- Funds Held program - allows you to pre-pay up to two year's worth of payments while earning interest on the funds